Join the Roller Coaster!
Last week we were thrilled to announce that our new major production, Roller Coaster will have its world premiere on the impressive outdoor stage at the HOTA Home of the Arts as part of Beach* Festival on the Gold Coast from 3 – 5 August 2023.
Roller Coaster is our next major project, in our body of work dedicated to telling real stories, with real people; and this production has some particularly powerful stories to tell.
Over a 12-month community engagement process, roller skaters from across South East Queensland have boldly shared their stories from the roller coaster of life.
Together we have created an action-packed rock and roll musical that celebrates hope, and how the rough and tumble ride of life on wheels can save you, just when you need it the most.
As we enter into the final months of preparation, we are seeking to raise a crucial $5,000 which will support our community engagement and participation costs.
Your tax-deductible donation will help us provide:
- Community workshops, community catering, cast t-shirts, and transport allowances
- An accessible low cost ticketing program for people experiencing financial hardship
- Photo and video documentation to capture and share the extraordinary individuals that have boldly shared their stories of life and LOVE of roller skating.
We would be so very grateful if you might consider supporting us with a donation to help make this show a spectacular and sizzling success!
- You can view more information about the fundraising campaign by clicking HERE.
- Watch our Roller Coaster Videos HERE
- DONATE HERE
Thank you in advance for your generous support – all contributions are greatly valued.
Kate Baggerson, Ian Pidd and Bec Reid
Everybody NOW! Artistic Directors